A lot of friends are not very clear about what to do. As a matter of fact, the pole-climbing buckle is a kind of climbing safety tool, which is often used in communications, power systems, radio and television.
The characteristics of the rod-climbing buckle are also obvious, that is, it is very flexible to adjust, the operation is very light, and safe and reliable, stable quality. There will be differences and characteristics between the pole and foot buckle made by the specific company.
Before we use the buckles, we should check whether the buckles are permanent signs and whether there is a product certificate in the box. The size of the buckle should match the diameter of the pole. We also need to see if the buckles are intact, whether the rubber sheath of the concrete pole buckles is damaged or broken, whether there is cracking or decay. It is also necessary to see whether the iron teeth of wooden buckle are good and whether the hook of the rod is firm or not. The opening of the buckle is too big or too small to be twisted.
It is also necessary to conduct regular tests. The test period is half a year, and the appearance inspection cycle is once a month. We should place the foot stick on the place where it is dry and ventilated and where there is no corrosion.
Don't look at these points of attention, but if you don't pay attention to them when you use the clippers, I'm sorry, you may regret it. The quality of an object often depends on a little detail.
- Suspension Point On High Voltage Grounding Wire
- What Is The Pole Climber?
- The Principle Of The Pole Climber
- Several Requirements For Maintaining High Volta...
- Four-point Function Of High-voltage Electroscope
- Five Ways To Use The Pole Climber Correctly
- The Principle Of High Voltage Grounding Wire In...
- Two Different Types Of High Voltage Electroscope
- What Functions Should A High Voltage Electrosco...
- Do You Want To Know How To Use The Grounding Wi...